Boost of Oxygen Facial Scrub (150 ml)
Soft and effective facial scrub
Gently removes dead skin cells and impurities and nourishes and repairs the skin.
- Free shipping in Belgium from 95 euros
- Orders received before 11:00 AM are shipped the same day
- Earn loyalty points and receive discounts
Please feel free to contact us via Whatsapp or email if you have any questions or feedback.
The formula with rice grains and natural essential oils gently removes dead skin cells and impurities and nourishes and repairs the skin. It will refresh your skin and gently sweep away dead skin cells & buildup without stripping skin of natural oils.
Enjoy this facial scrub once or twice a week. Suffering from impurities or acne? Stop using aggressive products and use this mild cleanser daily for an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect.
- 100% vegan, natural and halal certified
- Specially developed for modern skin, even for those with skin problems
- Dermatologically tested and approved for sensitive skin
- Perfectly suited for children, pregnant women and in case of chemotherapy
Suffering from an oily skin?
Every month SELF organizes several Anti Acne Workshops filled with advice, tips & tricks to avoid acne and blackheads.
- Deep cleansing of the pores.
- Counteracts skin roughening and congestion.
- High dosage of vitamin C and salicylic acid that reduces acne and blackheads.
- Contains Ferulic Acid, which reduces coarse pores. And has a positive effect on skin with acne and couperose. Repairs sun-damaged skin and increases the effect of other vitamins.
- Contains Quercetin and Myricetin. Two substances known for their antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Allantoin stimulates the skin’s healing process. Beneficial for skin repair in acne, eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
Apply a thick layer to freshly cleaned moist skin and massage your face using small circular strokes to let it sit in your skin deeply. Leave it on your skin for about a minute and then rinse with lukewarm water thoroughly. Follow with our All-Night Starlight Night Cream for an ultimate hydration treat for your skin.
For optimal effect, you should use the products for at least 6 weeks, as this is the time it takes for your skin barrier to adapt to natural ingredients. During this period, a temporary flare-up of acne may occur. This is because your skin gets withdrawal symptoms and is effectively working hard to push out the impurities. Be sure to stick with it, your skin will thank you!
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Levulinate
- Sodium Anisate
- Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate
- Pelargonium Graveolens Leaf Oil
- Oryza Sativa Germ Powder
- Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Oil
- Lactic Acid
- Glycine Soja Oil
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Cocos Nucifera Oil
- Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
B Aimee –
I love exfoliating but I’m very careful not to overdo it because my skin becomes red and irritated easily. When I started using the facial scrub from SELF, the redness is gone. It was like love at first scrub. I like the texture a lot because it’s grainy but it’s not rough, so you feel the deep cleansing effect but still have soft skin afterwards.