Terms and conditions
CLAUSE 1: IDENTITY OF THE VENDOR
The website, accessible on the URL www.naturalself.be; www.naturalself.nl; www.naturalsel.eu; www.natural-self.nl, www.naturalself.eu; www.naturalself.com; (hereafter referred to as “Website”) is owned and managed by Isabelle Ulenaers (hereafter referred to as Herself), established 2016 listed in the UIC under number BE 0644440185
Telephone number: 0032495770413
E-mail address: email@example.com
VAT-number: BE 0644440185
CLAUSE 2: DEFINITIONS
- Vendor: Bvba Herself
- Buyer: Every natural person that, exclusively in practice of non-occupational purposes, purchases or uses goods or services made available on the market by Herself.
- Consumer: Every natural person that, exclusively in practice of non-occupational purposes, purchases or uses goods or services made available on the market by Herself.
- Distance sales agreement: Any agreement concerning goods concluded between Herself and the Buyer under an organized distance sales scheme run by Herself, who, for the purpose of the agreement, makes exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the moment at which the agreement is concluded.
- Goods: every product offered to sale by Herself on the website
- Website: the website of the vendor accessible on the URL www.naturalself.be; www.naturalself.nl, www.naturalself.eu, www.natural-self.be, www.natural-self.nl, www.natural-self.eu, www.natural-self.com,.
- Means of distance communication: any means which, without simultaneous physical presence of Herself and the Buyer, may be used for the conclusion of the agreement between those parties.
CLAUSE 3: APPLICABILITY
- Unless agreed upon in writing, these general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by Herself as a webshop to you as a Consumer and every distance sale agreement between Herself as a webshop and you as Consumer.
- To be able to place an order, you must be above the age of 18 years. If you are younger than 18 years old, we ask you to let a parent or legal guardian place your order. If it comes to our attention that an order is made by a minor, we reserve the right to decline your order.
- If you ordered online, we provide you in addition and together with the order confirmation or at the latest on delivery with a copy of these general terms and conditions in a format that you can save or print. We moreover recommend that you always do this.
- If in addition to these General terms and conditions, additional special conditions apply, the above applies also to those special conditions. If there are discrepancies between the general terms and conditions and the additional special conditions, the additional special conditions will prevail over the general terms and conditions, unless stated otherwise.
- Derogations to these general terms and conditions are not possible, unless agreed upon in writing by Herself. Derogation to one or more articles of the general terms and conditions will not affect the applicability of the other articles of those same general terms and conditions.
- These general terms and conditions prevail all general terms of the Consumer, unless agreed upon in writing by Herself.
- Herself reserves the right to adapt or complete the general terms and conditions at any moment. Changes will apply to all future orders.
- The present general terms and conditions and all rights and obligations as stated on the Website are accepted by the Buyer by using the Website and/or from the moment an order is placed by the Buyer.
- In case one or more provisions of the general terms and conditions are held invalid or declared as such by application of a law or regulation, or following a final decision from a competent court, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. The general terms and conditions constitute the whole contractual relation between the Parties. If there is any contradiction between documents, the general terms and condition shall prevail.
CLAUSE 4: OFFERS AND CONCLUSION OF AGREEMENTS
- Offers are only valid, when mentioned on the Website and as long as the stock lasts.
- When an offer is subjected to specific conditions this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- We always describe as complete and accurate as possible what we sell to you as well as the course of our delivery process. The description is in any case sufficiently detailed to allow you to make a proper assessment. If we make use of graphics, they are a true reflection of the offered goods and/or services. However, making mistakes is human and if we are clearly mistaken, we are not obliged to deliver to you.
- Your order is complete and the contract between us is final once we confirm your order by mail and regarding your payment made by credit of debit card, as soon as we receive approval from the issuer of your card.
Should the issuer of your card refuse to agree on your payment to us, we cannot be held responsible for any delays in the delivery and/or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment by name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
- De consumer that purchases a product is the end consumer. He or she is not allowed to resell the products in any way.
CLAUSE 5: ORDERS
In order to purchase a product, you add it to your shopping basket. Afterwards you submit your contact details and billing data. Next you choose your preferred way of delivery: home delivery by Bpost. In the final step you are led to an overview page where you accept our terms and conditions and you have to confirm your payment by pressing the “buy now” button, with the caption “order with payment”. If you have completed these steps, your purchase becomes final.
CLAUSE 6: PRICE
- For all consumers of the European Union, all prices are in Euro and include all taxes, VAT and all other levies. Deliveries outside the European Union can lead to taxes that the consumer has to pay, to the extent permitted by local consumer protection laws. We will notify you prior to the definitive confirmation of your order.
- All prices will be invoiced in the currency you used to place your order.
- You as a Consumer have to pay the price agreed upon in the final step of ordering, and which Herself has mentioned in the confirmation of your order. Herself can correct, even after completion of the agreement, obvious (manipulation) errors in the price such as obvious inaccuracies.
- Shipping costs and return costs will be notified. For some of the payment methods there will be other conditions concerning delivery and extra costs. In that case we notify this to you prior to the definitive confirmation of your order.
CLAUSE 7: PAYMENT
- We only accept following payment methods when purchasing via the Website: Visa, Paypal, Withdrawal, Apple Pay
- Herself can decide to change the payment methods in the future. These changes will be announced on the Website.
- In case of payment with a credit card, the terms and conditions of the issuer of the card are valid. Herself is no party between de Buyer and de issuer of the card.
- In order to guarantee safe online payment and the safety of your personal data, the transaction data will only be wired while encrypted with SSL technology. In order to make payments with SSL no special software is required. You can recognize a safe SSL-connection by the “lock” in the bottom status bar of your browser.
- When the rules of the Dutch market are valid, Herself provides the possibility to pay 50% of the total amount afterwards by using “rembours”. In that case you pay 50% of the total amount when ordering and 50% to the driver at the moment of the delivery. When you want to use this shipping method, you first have to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and the exact cost. The extra costs of this “rembours” has to be paid by the consumer.
CLAUSE 8: DELIVERY AND EXECUTION
- All products are delivered to the address provided by you when ordering.
- All orders will be treated and delivered as quickly as possible. Herself does her utmost best to deliver the goods within 4 days.
- When you order a product that is temporarily not in stock, Herself will inform you when it will be available.
- If we are not able to deliver on time, we will always notify you before the end of the delivery period. If we do not, you can cancel your order for free. In that case we will refund you within 30 days after dissolution of the agreement.
- The shipment of goods is always at our risk. So you don’t have to worry about goods lost during transportation. If you, however, return goods to us because you prefer not to keep them, you will be responsible for the transportation.
- From the moment the products are delivered to the address provided by you when ordering, you will be responsible for the products.
- The consumer, or any other person, needs to be present at the indicated address at the moment of the delivery.
- Herself tries to deliver in a perfect state. After receiving your order, you need to immediately inspect the goods. If there are any defects you need to immediately notify Herself in writing email@example.com or Karel Pinxtenlaan, 11/8, 3900 Pelt. Herself can not be held responsible for failed deliveries when:
- The address you provided is wrong or old.
- Nobody is present at the indicated address to receive the delivery
- The total liability of Herself when breaching obligations remains limited to the value of the concerned goods
CLAUSE 9: RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- If you by goods from us, you have the right to decide that you do not want to keep the goods for 14 days from the delivery of the goods. You can then return your order without penalty and without giving any reason (the cost hereof is to be paid by you). Within 14 days after reception of your returned order or your indication that you wish to forgo the agreement, we will pay you back the full purchase price, by the same means of payment which you utilised for the purchase.
- The direct costs of the return of the goods will thus be at your expense. We will indicate the costs of the return or make an assessment of the costs, if it is not reasonably possible to calculate them in advance.
- We can refuse payment as long as we have not received the returned goods or until you have shown you have returned the goods, depending on which event occurs first.
- We expect you to handle the order as well as the packaging with the utmost care during the first 14 days after delivery. If you want to return the goods as described above, you may only unpack or use them to the extend needed to assess whether or not you wish to retain them. Returned goods may not have been used.
- Based on Clause VI 53, 5° WER the withdrawal doesn’t apply on goods that are not suitable to be returned based on reason as health protection or hygiene when the seal is broken after delivery.
- When returning the goods, you will also have to return all delivered accessories, return the goods in their original condition and packaging, as well as taking in account the instructions mentioned in our general terms and conditions.
- You can return your package through post or courier.
- In order to exercise your right to withdrawal quickly and correctly, you can fill out the form below and send it to Velveken 52B 2440 GEEL. Herself will send you an acknowledgement of your withdrawal by mail.
MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM
(Only fill out and sent this form if you wish the withdrawal the agreement) – To [here the trader’s name, geographical address and, where available, his fax number and e-mail address are to be inserted by the trader]:
CLAUSE 10: RETENTION RIGHT
- Herself remains the legal owner of the goods delivered within the context of the agreement, until the buyer fully complies with his obligations under the agreement, including the payment of interests and costs.
- You are not allowed to use the goods as collateral nor can it be used as a currency. Furthermore are you not entitled to pledge those goods or to establish any other right to them.
- You should, at all times, do everything that can reasonably be expected from you to secure the property rights of Herself.
CLAUSE 11: CONFORMITY AND WARRANTY
We guarantee that our products are in accordance with your order and meet the normal expectations you may have taking into account the specifications of the product. We also guarantee that our goods are in accordance with any at the moment of your order applicable law.
CLAUSE 12: FORCE MAJEURE
- In case of force majeure, we are not obliged to fulfil our obligations. In that case we may either suspend our obligations for the duration of the state of force majeure or definitely repudiate the agreement.
- Events of force majeure are all circumstances external to our will and control that render the respect of our obligations completely or partly impossible. Such events include amongst others strikes, fire, disruption of energy supplies or telecommunication networks or communication systems and/or the temporary down-time of the webshop, late delivery or absence of delivery by suppliers or other third parties,…
CLAUSE 13: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Our website, logos, texts, photographs, names, and in general all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights either belonging to us or our suppliers or other claimants.
- It is forbidden to use and/or change any of the intellectual property rights as described in the present clause. So you may not copy nor reproduce for example drawings, photographs names, texts, logos, colour combinations, etc. …without our prior written and explicit consent.
CLAUSE 14: COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
We do hope that all our customers are always 100% satisfied. If nevertheless you would have complaints concerning our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will do the utmost to deal with your complaint within 7 days.
CLAUSE 15: APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
All contracts we conclude with our customers are, regardless of their place of residence, exclusively governed by Belgian law. Only the courts of Belgium are competent to adjudicate with disputes arising out of or connected to these contracts. If as a result of international law the law of a different country applies, the interpretation of the current terms and conditions will in the first instance be done in accordance to the Belgian Law on Market Practices and Consumer Protection.
CLAUSE 16: MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
For all extra information or remarks concerning this general terms and conditions, you can contact Herself at: email@example.com.